Things not to do during the eclipse
- No good deeds or deeds should be started during the eclipse.
- No food should be eaten during the eclipse except for pregnant women, the disabled and children.
- During the eclipse, it is forbidden to light the stove, keep the lie and cover it.
- Do not touch the idols of any deity, Tulsi, Shaligram during the eclipse period.
- Except for the sick and the disabled, do not sleep during the eclipse.
- You should not fight with anyone during the eclipse.
- Do not lie or make any promises to anyone during the eclipse.
- Pregnant women should not leave the house during the eclipse period.
- Eclipses should not be viewed directly without security. It is best to wear eclipse glasses.
- Knives, knives or sharp weapons should not be used during the eclipse.
- Worship should not be done during the eclipse.
- You should not even take a bath during the eclipse. It is considered inauspicious.
What to do when there is an eclipse?
- At the time of eclipse, one should meditate and chant to God.
- You should stay calm during the eclipse and chant God’s mantras.
- After the eclipse, one should enter every room of the house only by sprinkling Ganga water.
- It is considered beneficial to recite Aditya Hriday Stotra during the eclipse.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra should be chanted to avoid the wrong effect of eclipse.